Cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser.
If you do not agree to store cookies on your computer, you can disable this feature in your web browser settings.
Cookie settings manuals for popular web browsers:
INFORMATION CLAUSE ABOUT PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The information about Controller:
Controller of your personal data is: Eurobeef sp. z o.o. with it’s registered seat in Koło, Klonowa Street 9, postal code 62-600 Koło, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000353413, NIP: 6662088008, REGON: 301400867
You can contact us by phone at +48 (63) 262 84 80 or by email at: email@example.com.
3. The purposes of processing personal data and the legal basis for processing:
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
1) responding to any questions or requests addressed and conduct further correspondence or contact before the conclusion of the contract (article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
2) archival (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is our legitimate interest (article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
3) storage of data for ensuring accountability, including demonstration of compliance with our obligations under the law (article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
4. The information about recipients of your personal data:
If necessary, we may pass on your personal data to answer the question. We will pass data to the following groups:
a) persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to the data to perform their duties;
b) to the processors to whom we entrust this task, e.g. to companies that handle our teleinformation systems or provide us with ICT tools, to companies providing consulting services to us;
c) public entities, if it results from the obligation imposed by law.
5. The period of storage of your personal data:
Your personal data will be stored by us for the period necessary to service the inquiry, i.e. the duration of correspondence justified by the type of inquiry (however, not longer than for a period of 6 months from the date of completion of correspondence). If the effect of the correspondence is the conclusion of the contract, we will continue to process your personal data in order to perform the contract, which will inform you. If there is no cooperation, your data will be deleted by us.
6. You have the right to:
In connection with the processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights in the limits set out in the law:
a) to request from the controller access to and rectification of personal data or restriction of processing;
b) to data portability;
c) to request the erasure of personal data, except when their processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on us;
d) to object to the processing of personal data for purposes arising from our legitimate interests;
e) to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
9. Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary, but necessary to answer your question.
10. We do not forward your data outside of the European Economic Area.
11. We do not profiling your personal data.